Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A couple of interesting art links

I've never been too much into concept art but I guess I'm evolving...

Today I saw the work of Manfred Kleinhofer, online of course, but would love to see his Time Guardians in person. Sometimes things just 'speak' to you and these talk to me.

Check out his work and see if it talks to you :)

Here's an interesting blog my Google reader pointed me to...there's a lot of interesting work here in clay, glass and paper by many talented artists and some really good photos. I subscribed and am going to go back to check out more of the artist links. Would love for my blog to be so entertaining but I'd have to give up my day job to it  :D

Check it out.... The Daily Art Muse






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, your opinions will help format the content of this site. Comments will be reviewed for content and then posted.