Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pacific Northwest Market shop - wire tree jewelry


Welcome to a new market at 1000 Markets called Pacific Northwest Market. Here we offer the very best of the Pacific Northwest and the great thing about a regional market like this is the diversity of products. I'm going to have a lot of fun introducing you to some of the shops there (of which I am one), and you know me...I'll zone right in on something I love. So, check out this fine little collection of copper goodies offered by wire tree jewelry .

Ever since I was a little child I've had a fascination with how oil film sits on top of puddles in an awesome array of colors. I can't tell you how many times I was told not to 'dawdle' because I was mesmerized in place, so you have to know I was going to be mesmerized when I saw this collection of fire patina on copper! I not only love the colors but the shapes of the pieces is so zen-like that I definitely have one on my wishlist :)

So if you too are fascinated by ripples of rainbow colors in a zen setting, then please stop by wiretree's shop to get your own little hypnotizer :D 

Sue
http://ninedragons.1000markets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, your opinions will help format the content of this site. Comments will be reviewed for content and then posted.