Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dragon imprint neck piece

I was born in the Year of the Dragon, so I have quite a few dragon motifs around the house. I stamped a pin into some clay to make this and I also made a mold so I could do a relief in future. 
Finally got around to making a few things with my fabric pattern...I'm keeping the wearable vessel for myself, the necklace is a stocking stuffer and so is the bookmark...it works super...the book closes completely, opens easily and the top looks nice sticking out the top of the book. I decided to glaze red clay objects with a matte glaze..it brings out the red wonderfully but even though I usually use a satin varnish a gloss finish seems to fight with the pattern. 


Sue
http://www.adyinart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, your opinions will help format the content of this site. Comments will be reviewed for content and then posted.