Ok...you all have encouraged me to continue with this :) Remember they are _my_ philosophies, and may not fit all...
- Harleys are for girls, too. To ride, to drive, to build, to just plain have fun on.
- We can't do what we want, get what we want, be what we want all the time. We can strive to do as much as possible and hope we are able to get what we need.
- Encourage and support yourself as well as others.
- Everyone is different but many of our feelings and goals are the same.
- Opinion only matters if it is sought.
- If you believe it is right, it is. For you.
- Stand for what you believe in - with action.
- For your whole life there will be those who try to tke advantage of you - be wary.
- Sex is an act of procreation that all animals are compelled to do. It is not love.
- Parents are rarely who we need them to be.
- We should be the parent we needed, to our own children.
- Regret is a waste of time. Move on. Improve. An honest apology is a worthwhile use of time. Once.
- I believe there is a force greater than me. I don't believe it is called god.
- I feel I should be good because I feel it is right
- I feel I should learn and grow because I have been given that capability.
- I should enjoy what I have been given. Learn from what I haven't been given. I should work to enrich what I have.
- There is a reason for everything in nature. Just because we haven't found ours, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Think - if our job was to be caretakers (of the earth) then we haven't done very well.
- Balance in all things is important.
- Everything has an opposite.
- There are too many laws.
- Anyone can learn if they desire.
- Ears have to be open to hear. And mouths shut.
- I was a willful child. A rebellious youth. I have found true love. Happily in pursuit of my artistic talent. I am honest. Loving. Caring. Kind. I have lost my way. Found it. Lost it again. I believe I know what success is. It is doing the best you can with what you have. Failure is a step to success. We all die. It matters to no one in time. History only leaves a few names. And Mickey Mouse is as famous as Mona Lisa.
- A good mood is an open door for other to walk into.
- Positive leads to positive.
- Your life's path can change in an instant. Remember that on bad days as well as good.
Well...that's it! I'm thinking I might have learned a few things over the years, so it was all, good and bad, worth it :)
Thanks for bearing with me!