Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cardboard Harleys

I was checking out WebUrbanist yesterday and saw that the blog post was about art created from cardboard. I always expect to be wowed at this blog but my jaw dropped and hit the floor when I saw the life size Panhead and trike created by Chris Gilmour . Wow, how friggin cool is that?

Not much happening around here, I'm trying to shake the virus I caught just before Thanksgiving and working on a new design. The idea is there, but still working out all the details. I spent the day yesterday making origami boxes for some Christmas presents, if you use art paper it comes out pretty cool.


Sue
http://www.1000markets.com/shops/ninedragons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, your opinions will help format the content of this site. Comments will be reviewed for content and then posted.