Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wearable Art post in Born to Harley online magazine

Well, maybe it's a little hard to see, this is as big as I can get to upload here. That's my blog link in the bottom center row. The links change quickly, so I'm glad I got a screen shot.

Really, if they want to see Harley stuff then my husband's website is the place to check out, but I'll take all the publicity I can get for my artwork :) I think they either picked up on the Harley reference in my blog description or the 'chopper' part of my name, but as any artist knows, Italy is sort of a mecca for artists so maybe some Italian biker will think my stuff is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, your opinions will help format the content of this site. Comments will be reviewed for content and then posted.