Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Latest wearable vessel

Well, you all know I've worked on my bottle design for awhile and I've finally got every portion rock solid, with nice finishes inside and out. I've dropped the larger embellishments to make the vessel smaller, because I didn't want to make it shorter or narrower or it will defeat the purpose of being able to use it to actually hold something. All in all I think it's a sleeker, cleaner design guaranteed to hold up to every day use if wanted.

I'm close to being out of this 'fabric' I made, it makes the pieces similar but each one ends up with a lot of variation in the pattern.




Sue
http://www.adyinart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, your opinions will help format the content of this site. Comments will be reviewed for content and then posted.