Monday, November 17, 2008

New Nine Dragons Sculpture Art Store!





I spent all day re-shooting photographs and building collections so I could get my new online store open, so please visit me at Nine Dragons Sculpture Art and let me know what you think :)

My shop is part of a new artisan venue called   1000 Markets  that uses Amazon.com for it's shopping cart, so it comes with all of the Amazon guarantees. It's a juried acceptance and I was so pleased that once I was ready to go live I was accepted within the hour!

I also slipped in the time to make a new better designed bracelet...it looks the same as the old design but the ends of the wires are turned so that they're securely held.





Sue
http://www.adyinart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, your opinions will help format the content of this site. Comments will be reviewed for content and then posted.